ARE YOU READY TO RISE??!
Want to make money, learn a new skill, and turn a part-time project into a swelling, profitable business?
I Thought So.
-You want to raise enough money to spend more time with your family without sacrificing your lifestyle.
-You want to learn a new skill that will grow Big Time money in Part-Time hours.
-You want the “Meat and Potatoes” of tax preparation that will help you advance, with the fat trimmed off.
If so, my friend, you are in the right spot!
We. Get. It
We use to be in your shoes, spending hours every day in a job we didn’t like. Seeing little money or recognition to show for it. Making small advances at other businesses, some profitable some not, just to make other people rich.
Wishing we could find something substantial to turn into a full-time business without feeling overwhelmed in the process.
But then things changed…
We developed a system–one that actually works–that shows exactly what you need to make thousands of dollars on a tax preparation hobby.
In 1 tax season, I was able to QUIT my day job, pay off debt, and grow my Tax Business full-time. In two years, I made enough to drastically increase my clientele, buy my dream house, and travel overseas for months.
What will you learn in this course?
- Step-by-Step Instructions for becoming a Professional Tax Preparer
- The Ideal Tax Client Make-up
- Filing Statuses, Taxable & Nontaxable Forms of Income
- Earned Income Tax Credit and American Opportunity Tax Credit
- Standard and Itemized Tax Deductions
- All the tips and tricks we have used over the years to grow our tax business.
The course is broken down into 3 easy to watch video modules you can ACCESS ANY TIME, 24/7, FOREVER!
Want BONUSES? You got it.
Registering for the Introductory Tax Preparation Skills E-course will not only get you access to all four modules, with video tutorials and written PDFs, but you’ll also get tons of bonus content. Including….
- Step-by-Step Instructions to apply for your Business Tax ID or EIN
- Important Numbers for Tax Preparers Reference Chart
- Tax Deduction Guide for Self-Employed you can use for yourself as well as a gift to your Self-Employed Clients
Tax Preparation 101
The Sole Proprietor and the Schedule C
Standard Deduction and Itemizations
Bonus Content: Get It HERE!